Does anyone else think OU grading system is weird & overly harsh? Got A/Bs normal uni but D/bare passes at OU!?
I've gone from getting Firsts and 2:1s at normal uni, and excelling at my subject overall to barely passing/getting Thirds in my OU courses. It's weird and I won't be studying with them again after this year. I'm going back to normal uni to finish my degree. These are subjects I have excelled in my entire life. I have taken two courses with them. Something I else I noticed is this - one of my courses, in the area of humanities, seemed to have an inappropriately high feminist content and it seemed I was given lower grades in essays where I took a balanced view of male and female. It has destroyed my confidence in my academic ability even though I have been academically gifted my whole life. It's weird. I wondered if anyone else had experienced the same thing?Thanks!
- I need scientific questions people always wondered about? - Question Examples:1. People who read books get better grades (academically smarter)2. “Above average” looking people get further in life/make more money 3. Being bullied at a young age (elementary/middle school) leads to long-term self-esteem issues at an older age (high-school and further)I need to make up a question that people always wonder for my
- Will i get accepted into FSU? Please help, im very anxious.? - I am a Highschool senior and I have been worried recently because a college acceptance predictor put my chances at 3% at best. I think that my chances are better than that, and would really like some opinions on whether or not i will be accepted.Unweighted G.P.A. : 2.68Weighted G.P.A. : 3.784 (through junior year)I
- Benefits of Having Male & Female Friends? - Okay, I’m in the process of writing a comparer/contrast essay for my english course. I have chosen to compare/contrat the benefits of being a male with female friends or a female with male friends…What are some good things about being friends with the opposite sex?
- Which is Better? - hey im writting an essay and i need public oppion on this question. which is better a liger,tion,tiger or a liona liger is a mix between a male lion and a female tiger wereas a tion is a mix of a male tiger and a female lioni need to suvey at least 100 people on
- Advice on getting into UPenn!? - i need a straight and honest answer. I really want to go to UPenn, where my sister went, and I feel like it’s the perfect school for me. however, to put it bluntly, I spent the first two years of high school cavorting with friends and not really paying attention to my grades…as a result,
- What is the likelihood of me getting into SU? - Now, my grades weren’t exactly where they were last year–my junior year. But I did go back and fix them during Summer school. I was enrolled in AP courses, I did struggle a bit. And I ended up making it out of the eleventh grade with an 83 GPA. I’m not sure how that’s weighted
- Feel like a wasted talent? - I’m 19 years old.I feel like I am smart (sans being egotistical); I come from a smart family; I can do things quite well and when I was younger was one of the top of my classes. I am quite good at winging things and have an excellent musical memory.During high school I did