i have my american studies exam tomorrow, and we have to do pre-writing for possible essay topics. i totally forgot about this one, and i don't have my book with me, because my locker got jammed at school today. so anybody, please please help!ok, the question is...imagine that you are a registered voter and a member of the trade union. who would you most likely vote for, and why, in the 1912 election?i'm pretty sure that i need to choose from Wilson, Taft, and Roosevelt...thank you thank youu!
- 10 points to any one who can make 250 word essay on the importance of voting? - With the presidential election upon us, it is more important than ever to get out and vote. Many people think that their vote does not matter. Imagine if everyone felt that way – we would never elect a president! There have been many, many elections – not just on a local level – that have
- I’m Writing A Persuasive Essay On… SHOULD TEENS VOTE?..? - Okay.. So… I have speech class and TOMORROW, I have to do a speech on, Should Teens Vote? It has to be a persuasive essay so… I guess the question is.. Should Teens Vote? I mean what do you think about it?Some of my friends say that if I’m old enough to drive and have
- Global Help Please ; Have An Essay Due ? - I Have An Essay Due Tomorrow & Now I Just Noticed I Left Half Of My Notes In Class . So I Need Help Please . I Have To Write About The Mediterranean Trade Route & The Trans Sahara Trade Route . But Two Main Questions . 1 . One Main Reason For The Establishment
- History Essay help? - In my essay I have to pretend that I am the following:George, a typical white male voter in the elections between the years 1793-1800. You are a businessman in New York City.Discuss the elections of 1794, 1796, and 1800. Who did you vote for? Why did you vote for that candidate? What happened between 1796-1800
- Topics to use in an essay on police ethics? - Hi,As a part of my police studies i am required to write a 2000 word essay on 3 topics relating to police ethics. What i am having trouble with is choosing my three topics. I was wondering if you guys could help me choose my three topics. Is there anything that would be really interesting
- Alevel exam tomorrow need some advise!? - i basically have my religious studies exam tomorrow, i have to three essays to write , which has two parts, in 1hr 35min,i know im going to be finsished during that time. so my question was, say if i don’t get to complete my last essay can i still get an A grade, if
- British Identity/ the European Union? - I have to write an essay about British/English identity and I am stumped on ideas. What kind of topics could i explore and look into. I was thinking about writing something about the European Union and the United Kingdom. What topics could I talk about here with regards to English nationalism and the EU.