How did people worship Zeus during Ancient Greek times, in comparison to how people worship Gods nowadays?
I'm stuck on my Classics essay
- Where can i find a good website for an essay on Brutus from Juilus Caesar? - HiThe below link will help you to find out classics. Safe sites. Mainly libraries and educational institutions. [external link]
- Why is the killing of the sow the real turning point in the struggle between Ralph and Jack? - I am reading the penguin classics version of lord of the flies, at the end of the book there is a notes section. This section describes the killing of the sow as a turning point in the struggle between Ralph and Jack. I would really like to know why since I’m writing an essay on
- Literature Students: Essay on Homer’s Oddyssey? - I have a 2000 words essay to write. I have to read Homer’s Oddyssey to answer this question below: “How does the Oddyssey develop and complicate the sense that civilization is perpetually in conflict with barbarism?”(The preferred translations are Oxford Classics or Penguin. But I’m using a Collector’s Library publication which is translated by T.E.
- My punto (58plate) gets stuck in reverse? - Hi, my punto grande 58 plate 1.2L has 17k miles and gets stuck in reverse. It has started since it once felt really stiff trying to select first gear and made a loud bang noise from the engine. Ever since around 1 in 50 attemps it gets stuck getting in and or out of gear.
- Reading suggestions for serious study (Political science, philosophy, economics)? - Political science:Classics are good, but some contemporary issues would be appreciatedPhilosophy:A complex and broad subject, so it would be nice if suggestions were limited to main tenantsEconomics:I’m looking for something more on the lines of large scale macroeconomics rather than business or household levelLastly, as a bonus some magazines, periodicals, or essays discussions any of
- Need help some with Essay!? - I have to write a Speech to present and im a extremely stuck!My speech is about the sport “Ultimate Frisbee” and I need to present to the (Fake) Olympic Committee to get Ultimate Frisbee into the 2012 Olympics. So that is where i am stuck, I am unsure how to start it, How to persuade
- How should I start my essay? - The essay I’m stuck on is ‘What makes us human?’ and this is the brief layout of the paragraphs-*Introduction*Things we have in common as humans.*Things that make us different from one another as humans.*Your ideas about the soul and compared with the Christian idea. (I don not believe we have one, Atheist).*Can an artificial intelligence