I have a very quiet new girl to my Bible class. (Christian school.) I am guessing it is her first year to a religious school. She has always been polite and such.Anyways, I gave the class a test about the notes I had given them. They had the notes to use also. I got this girls test, and it was nothing that was on the notes I had given. It was all from her Bible. The essay I also collected was plagerized from different websites. I called her after class and asked her if everything was alright and told her that I did not know her religious background, although she has a Orthodox Bible. She started crying and told me that she didnt understand what a Scripture was when she came to the school and that she doesn't understand a word from the Bible at all, because her dad just expects her to know it and that her dad says that she must use the Bible that he had given her, no other one. I told her she coudl redo the test with the notes within the next couple days.This girl misses a lot of school, since when I asked her, she then went home sick. She came in and asked for work before she left. She isn't here again today, and apparently the front office said she was sick. She also is always tripping up the stairs, she was holding an icepack to her arm yesterday also, she says it always happens while in school although nobody sees her. She seems very sensitive and dosent talk much to anybody.Any ideas why she was crying?
- It’s summer and I’m crying? - I’m taking APEC and Honors Humanities.This means that I have to- Read the odyssey- Read the prince- Read Mythology by Hamilton- Read a biography on a dictator- Write an essay on the odyssey- Write an essay on the dictator and the prince- Prepare for a test on The Odyssey- Prepare for a test on The
- How does understanding the Second World War help you understand the world we live in? - i lent my notes to this girl in class a few days ago to copy and when i asked for them back she apparently lent to them to someone else and im trying to answer this essay question, any ideas?
- Should I expose a cheater who doesn’t deserve to be valedictorian? - I am a high school senior and currently ranked 1st in my class. There is a girl that is really close behind me GPA wise and there is a chance that she may surpass me and become valedictorian. I am normally okay with others copying my classwork but never homework or tests. Last year, I
- How to become a famous singer? - Last year I auditioned for the kidz star USA I have to admit it wasn’t my best. I think it’s because it was late at night and it was a few days before the closing of the auditions and my friend told me about it. Anyways I love singing I love it I love it
- My ex boyfriend left me & i don’t know what to do? - I’m very sorry..this question might be very long..My ex just broke up with me..a week ago..we were in a LDR..he lives in the states & i live in canada..in the beginning of that week everything was fine..then wed he did something strange..he wouldn’t reply to my txts or calls..thurs & fri it was the same
- HELP i have had gastro for 9 days no food,stomach cramps and its still going on please HELP.? - i have been sick since sunday that is 9 days now. It started at night with vomiting,diarrhea and stomach cramps i rushed to the emergency room and they said it maybe gastro and just to drink lots of fluids and gastrolyte and to have no foods just dry crackers, toast and banana .then on Wednesday
- Why is my Dad such a JERK? - Before judging me, please read my entire question.I’m 28, and just moved back in with my parents because I lost my job. Right now I just need some help on my feet. And DONNOT respond with rude remarks like “What 28 year-old lives with his parents?” Um, plenty of people do now a days, the