I have a lot going on at the moment, including revision for a GCSE next Thursday, a Drama production, and a German essay. Does learning whilst you sleep really work?
- Can anyone give me a detailed yet easy to understand explanation of REM sleep? - For my GCSE english presentation, i’ve decided to talk about dreams.My research has led me into finding out about the 5 stages of sleep and, of course, REM- where most dreams occur.I’ve tried to go into more detail about exatly what it is, but all i can find are legnthy jargony essays that MUST have
- Speach competition I need a topic? - My teach volunteered me for a speech comp. And I have until this Thursday to find 8 min of liturarure to read any suggestions? Short stories, cutting from novels, drama, essays, or other non fiction work centered on a specific topic. I would greatly appriciate it
- Drama or Sociology GCSE? - I’m unsure if i want to change my options at the moment from drama to sociology. I already take drama outside of school which is partly the reason why i wanted to switch and the other is that the teacher isn’t very good and I don’t thing i would be very good with the essays?
- Need help planning revision – limited time – limited knowledge? - ok so im starting alevel exams VERY soon! i need to know what the best way to maximise my scores are. i have been advised by my brother to focus on the modules i can score highly on with revision – as i will most likely be resitting some modules in january… basically i have
- I really need some laptop help,I’m so confused, which one should I get? :(? - Hello,I am 15 years old and am studying for my GCSE’s. Ideally I’d want my laptop for research, writing essays, revision etc but would also like it for the occasional game. I’m not very good with technical computer jargon so really need some help. I’m thinking about getting….1. A SONY Vaio [external link] …OR..2. An
- Is it OK to submit a “revised” essay as a writing sample (college app)? - OK so I’m in the final stages of my college applications, and one of the colleges I’m applying to want a copy of a “graded, analytical work, with grade and/or instructor’s comments”. Do you think it’s OK if I submit a revision of an essay that was graded? My teacher wrote things like “great revision”
- What do I do I cant sleep its affecting me whole life? - Hello, Basically 11 weeks ago I broke my ankle and possibly ruptured a tendon (we are unsure of this yet). I have not been a good sleeper since I was about 12 but since I did my ankle my sleep has just gone downhill. Once I am asleep I dont wake up again but its