History exam yesterday, are these right? (topics are before WW2, suffrage and civil rights in America)?
i had an 8 mark essay question which was:Explain why Britain allowed Germany to ignore the Treaty of Versailles during the 1930's. My answer was- "Versailles Guilt"- World War One Memories- Public opinion was against acting on Germany- Lack of money- Lack of support- British empire wouldnt help, France was unstable, the USA was neutral- They followed the policy of appeasementAnd a 5 mark for the methods used by women to campaign for the vote 1900-1914:petitions, setting fire to postboxes and buildings, heckling politicians, hunger strikes in prison, breaking windows and not paying taxesThe effects of Jim Crow laws on Black Americans-poor housing, worst jobs, couldn't vote or had barriers to voting eg the literacy tests, segregation at lunch counters/restaurants, segregation on transport, seperate education for black and white children, all this was made legal by Supreme Court "seperate but equal" rulingAre these right? Would i get the full marks for them?Thanks xxx
- Peer edit essay please? ? ? ? - Segregation In the 1930’s segregation was an immense conflict in the United States. The article Education for African Americans (1930s) by Victor Bondi and the image Segregated Drinking Fountains taken by Elliot Erwitt includes divisive themes. A theme demonstrated in both text and image is segregation. In the article, Education for African Americans, segregation is
- Is this a good opening for my 4-paged essay on A RAISIN IN THE SUN? - It’s for Theatre Appreciation (a need a performing arts/fine art credit to graduate)A play written by Lorraine Hansberry, A Raisin in the Sun depicts the life of an African American family, the Youngers, living in the South Side of Chicago during the 1950s. A major societal event around the corner is the Civil Rights Movement,
- I Need Help With The Jim Crow Laws .? - Im Doing An Essay On The Jim Crow Laws & Their Impact . Can Someone Help Me With A Thesis Statement ?
- How to calculate my final exam mark and Essay Scores? - Hey, I’m crap at maths and I was looking for a hand at helping me know what I’ve gotten for my overall mark in my course. My final course mark is based on 60% for essays whilst 40% is from the mark in the exam. I’ve done 5 essays this year, what would this get
- How to ask a teacher to reconsider an unfair mark? - I had to do an essay on Act 3 Scene 5 of Romeo and Juliet. I worked extremely hard on the essay, harder than I did on previous tests, and got a rather average mark. The teacher that marked it, is not my regular teacher, she’s just a trainee. Personally I felt what I wrote
- Can someone please help me with this mathematical equation? ? - Hi there,I’m taking a course, and I’m trying to figure out what my potential final mark could be. There are 4 assignments, each of them are worth 10% of the final mark.There are 2 midterms, each worth 15% of the final mark.There is one final, worth 30% of the final mark.I’ve so far gotten 80%
- Does anyone know about Martin Luther King Jr? - Hey.Im learning about M L K in R.E.I have a essay due in next week and I need to find out about:M L K BeliefsBackground/setting For Black People In America.M L K’s Aim And Achievements.And anything else to do with him and the segregation of black and white people in 1963.M L K = Martin