I need a small 250 word essay on rip van Winkle FAST!the essay question is:• They are set in the past, often in remote or exciting places and times.• They are filled with remarkable, strange, or exaggerated characters.• They feature incredible, heroic, impressive, magical, or mysterious events and their consequences.• They convey a positive message about a nation or its people.How does Irving incorporate at least three of the above characteristics into "Rip Van Winkle"? What is the impact of these characteristics on the story or on the reader’s experience of the story? Please I need It by TODAY!
- Can someone help me out on my Red Badge of Courage Essay? - Hey I was just wondering and see if someone could edit my paper? Just help me out Okay the question for the essay is:”The RBOC marked a turning point in literature. Crane is now considered one of the earliest writers of modern American literature. Many of his peers praised his work. H. G. Wells
- Can you Help Me Think Of a Story Idea? - For an Essay that’s due friday and I here haven’t started it. It says to think of a Mysterious Situation that could freak out your characters. Example A strange sound at night, a light from the woods, or the appearence of a mysterious message. But my brain has gone dead lol. I am one of
- Please help with my english essay!? - I’m doing an critical evaluation on the Shaw shank Redemption, is this ok? please give me things to add a know this isn’t good enough bt a don’t know what else to write this is the essay question: Through close examination of the novel show how Stephen King creates a gripping story with a
- U.S. History Essay Help? - 1.How did each of the following events, movements, or institutions help form the United States as a nation? Include information on at least four of the six choices below.George Washington’s presidencyWhat precedents did Washington set for future presidents?What advice did Washington give the country?The Louisiana PurchaseHow did it change the country?What opportunities did it create?How
- What does Odysseus say that makes him so heroic? - In my English class, we HAVE to write an essay on why Odysseus (in the Odyssey) is so heroic in books 1-12. I somewhat disagree, but then I’d fail… so… I’ve already got what Odysseus DOES that makes him heroic, but I need what he SAYS that makes him heroic. I’ve looked all over, but
- Can you rate this mini essay for me ? - The Bible is a scary and mysterious book that’s difficult to understand. It is the bloody history of angry men and an angry God. It is also beautiful in poetic prose that can be found in the Psalms. It has a high moral message and the promise that death is not the end of awareness.
- How can i put a message in an essay? - i have mandala essay n i need to put in some kind of a message to leave in the mind of a reader….i want to put in a message about hope and faith. User tags:how does irving incorporate at least three of the above characteristics into rip van winkle? what is the impact of these characteristics