The question is: Compare ans contrast the structure of DNA and RNA. Include at least 3 structural similarities and 3 structural differences. (Please don't give me the answer, but set me on the right track!) Thanks!
- What keeps prokaryotes from collapsing? What is the cell’s cytoskeleton equivalent? - The essay question I have to answer is this:The cytoskelton of eukaryotes serves many functions. One of these functions is served in prokaryotes by a different major structure. Which structural feature is it? How do these different structures serve the same function in the two cell types?I think the major structural feature is the cytoskeleton,
- Compare and contrast essay? - Well, Im writing a compare and contrast essay for school. Its differences and similarities of being influenced by a celebrity and a parent. Can you help me out? I have the intro. finished. the next paragraph is about being influenced by a celebrity, then a parent, then the similarities. please help. im soo stuck!
- What are the similarities between GLEE and LOST? - I’m doing a Compare and Contrast Essay and i’m trying to figure out all the similarities and differences in the show. I already have they are both on television and they both involve a group of people…any suggestions? Please HELP! And if anyone wants to maybe help me figure out a way to begin it
- Can you please help me understand the topic of this essay/report? - I have been sitting here for an hour trying to grasp what it actually means. Here is what she gave us:This report will focus more on factual knowledge than on arguing or interpreting something. For this essay you must incorporate all of the following:What are the similarities and differences between the following writing assignments: compare
- How can we make our English presentation more interesting? - We have to compare and contrast two characters from “Pride and Prejudice.” My group has Mr. Collins and Mr. Wickham. We have quotes from the novel to prove their similarities and differences. We have to have a 5-minute presentation in class. How can we make it interesting? I don’t want us to simply read it
- I have to write a comparison essay for “The Monkey’s Paw” and “Lamb to the Slaughter” can anyon help me!?!? - I have to start with this worksheet: I really need help!Similarities: 1. Plot2. Characters3. Setting4. Theme5. Conflict6. Point of View Differences:1. Plot2. Characters3. Setting4. Theme5. Conflict6. Point of View and i dont think i can find simlilaritites and differences in each of those.! all i know how to do is compare and contrast them
- What are similarities between india and china (focus on hinduism and confucianism)? - For an essay in social studies we have to write about the similarities and differences between china and india in the past. for the differences i was thinking of writing about how in confucianism you can move up the social class levels by passing a civil service exam. In hinduism, you move up the caste