Alright, I moved onto phase two of a process for going to Misato, Japan, & I am having major trouble starting it off. I know what to write for the rest of the application, but I just can't do it because I need A LOT of help starting it off, lol. But can you give me a short example?:)
- Question about grad school applications? - I am applying to grad school for fall of 2012. The applications are not due until March of 2012, and I haven’t written the essay or prepared my transcripts yet because the current semester is not over yet and I want these grades to be included. Also, I need to take information from a course
- Short Essay of Self Introduction a study plan for doing master in abroad? - Could anyone give me an example of how to do the short essay of self introduction, study plan, future plan for doing master in South Korea and Japan
- I need help with my essay? Pointers? - I want to join Yearbook this school year. However, I need to get accepted. Part of the application process requires me to write a one page essay. Here is the prompt: A one-page essay explaining why you want to be on the staff, how you think you can best contribute to next years yearbook staff
- Japan’s Level of Development? - Hey I’m in school doing this project about Japan and there’s a part that I have to write an essay about Japan’s Level of Development (“In this section, you need to report on Japan’s level of development. Obviously we know that Japan is a developed country, but what does this mean? Part B
- Can anyone help me with my college personal essay? - I am using the Common Application and I need major help writing my personal essay. I don’t really like the topics that they give as options so I picked Topic of my choice. I would like to write about my involvement in theatre and how it has influenced me but I have no idea where
- Can anyone help me? - Matrices have many practical and real life applications. For the last written assignment,find one example of a matrix application. Write a short (one page or less) essay.This should include at least one example, fully worked out and with complete explanation,of the application.its due tomorrow!help!
- Does anyone else find it difficult to start writing something? - I have to write an essay for English class and I always have trouble starting an essay. I already picked my topic. And it’s also very difficult to give it an ideal title. Does anyone have any tips on how to start writing an essay properly?