first make it intensely racial and about a small gang trying to survive as a minority, and retain their racial identity, history and ancestry in a strange and foreign land, surrounded by rival gangs all of a single comon ethnic identity. The reveal the small minority gang is blond haired blue eyed whites.
- Edgar Allan Poe’s poems: descriptions of dark featured women? - I have noticed that his tales seem to contain more dark haired, dark eyed girls that the women in his poems, who are normally fair haired and bright eyed. Are there any of his poems that do have female character’s with dark features? It’s for a literature essay, and I have to focus on his
- Need help with a ‘gang name’? - Okay, i’ve been working seriously HARD on my novel for the past three weeks (hence why i haven’t been on in three weeks), and i need help. as some may know, my story focuses on a… a ‘ territorial fight between two gangs’, for lack of better words. one gang is small and keeps concealed,
- Is this interesting enough for a college admissions essay ? - The prompt is: A range of academic interests, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix. Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the diversity in a college community, or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you.I wanted to talk about my
- AP US History Finals, and I need help with the questions my teacher has given us.? - There are four questions we’re supposed to answer, and I can’t seem to get a start on them. If someone could give me a few sentences for each question so that I could start them, that would be a great help. Thanks.Explain how the definition of neutrality has been adjusted over time to suit
- Sociology – Small Groups – gangs? - Essay Topic: Choose one of the processes used as a chapter heading (7-14 and 16) in Group Dynamics as a major focus. Explain this process but weave into your discussion material relating to at least one other major group process. You should illustrate the analytical concepts and models in the academic literature on Small Groups
- What is a gang? and what are some charateristics of gangs? - my professor assigned us a essay on african american gangs. i dont know much about gangs nor african am besides that they are aggressive, violent ( no offense to any african american if i offended anyone of you b/c im not trying to) i realli dont know much about gangs either beides they travel in
- Peer edit essay please? ? ? ? - Segregation In the 1930’s segregation was an immense conflict in the United States. The article Education for African Americans (1930s) by Victor Bondi and the image Segregated Drinking Fountains taken by Elliot Erwitt includes divisive themes. A theme demonstrated in both text and image is segregation. In the article, Education for African Americans, segregation is