I was absent from school for a few days due to illness. I returned and have been given an essay to write in History about 'The Causes of WW1'. I have missed most lessons on this & have no clue what to write. Here is what the teacher told us to write down in help & preporation for the essay, they are also points I need to cover.Introduction - Briefly explain the reason for war - What was WW1?Militarism - Naval Race - Britain V Germany - Arms race - countires involved in the war & this.Then I have to link this to the question 'causes of ww1', so how did this cause a war?Alliances - Triple Entente & Triple Alliance - Treaty between britain & beligium.Same as the above, I have to link this to the question 'cause of ww1' so how did this cause war?Imperialism - Marrocan crisis (1905-06)- Agadir crisis - 1911- bosnian crisis ( Austria- hungary, serbia & russia)Yet again, how did this cause war?Nationalism - Assasination of Archduke Franz ferninand- black hand, loyal/patriotic.also yet again, how did this cause war?And finally a conclusion which i must sum up all reasons and then choose and describe a most important reason.I have NO IDEA what any of these were and I need help describing what they all were & what happend. Please help me on how to write this essay as i missed the lessons on this subject due to being ill & i have no idea what it is about! I am NOT asking you to do my homework for me, i never do that, I am only asking because I do not want to make myself look a fool. I missed class due to being ill.Please describe to me each thing i wrote etc. And tell me about the war. I really need help on this, this is my end of unit grade work! Thanks.
- World War 1 essay help please? - I have an essay i need to write about world war 1…now normally i can write essays that are pretty ok..i get a’s on them mostly one time i had to finish and english course and stayed up for 2 days striaght doing assignment and wrote 8 essays…I got a B+ on
- Can someone be loyal to an idea while trying to be loyal to someone? help -__-? - so i have this essay about loyalty and IM STUCK i’ve been trying to do this thing since 10 pm and its 12:70 AM i still cant do it.. Can someone be loyal to an idea while trying to be loyal to someone?how? HELP PLZ User tags:Keshawn is asked to compare and contrast the
- American revolution loyalists: why where they loyal to britain please help im writtin a big essay? - American revolution loyalists: why where they loyal to britain User tags:Keshawn is asked to compare and contrast the domain and range for the two functions f(x) = 5xg(x) = 5xrange for the two functions f(x) = 5xg(x) = 5xwhich statements could he include in his explanation? check all that apply the domain of both functions is
- Loyalist or Patriot? - i have to do an essay for school and i am in the position of a patriot and i have to right a 5 paragraph essay and the middle 3 paragraphs are like the main reasons. what are 3 main reasons?! help pleaseee!? the thing is in Great Britain and if the colonists should remain
- Why has the notion of race persisted, well after it has been shown to lack any explanatory power? - Hi! I’m working on an essay and I’m just a little confused on what this essay question really means. It’s part of our ‘Cultural Identity and the ‘Other’ study. I just need some ideas on what to write for this essay question:Race may not be biological, but it is still a powerful social idea with
- Christianity and abortions? - hi im doing an essay on Christianity and abortion and i need some help.for question (a) i need 8 points and a reason for eachfor question (b) i need 7 points and a reason for eachfor question (c) i need 2 points and a reason for each why abortion is wrong and 2 points and
- Battle of Britain Research Questions? - I need to write a 4000 word essay and i would like to Focus on an aspect of the Battle of Britain, particularly the politics, the RAF, Science, or Nationalism, and how it helped Britain win the Battle. The only problem i have is coming up with a research question. any suggestions would be