Nowadays people live in the society where consumer goods are relatively cheaper to buy. Do you think its advantages outweigh its disadvantages? Within 40 minHere is my essay: Over the past few decades, the prices of consumer goods, such as televisions, mobiles, and computers, are significantly lower than in the past. As far as I am concerned, the impact of this phenomenon would be positive.To begin with, in terms of individuals, various kinds of benefits would be brought about. Compared to before, cars, for instance, could be afforded by increasingly more families, which could apparently contribute to make people’s life more convenience. Moreover, as the expense of purchasing commodities has been in decline, family budgets are far more likely available for other investments, such as improving housing conditions or education, which could in turn improve qualities of lives on a daily basis. Likewise, not only can individuals benefit from this downward trend, but also the society as a whole profit from it. With constantly decreasing of prices, the gap of consumption levels between high-income households and low-income ones reduced correspondingly. As a consequence, it is evident that the society would be more stable and harmonious. A recent study conducted by National Society Council revealed that, a decrease of average cost of consumer durables by 1% reduces the crime rate by 2.3%. On the other hand, there are those who argue that the decline of prices would lead to waste. Commodities are so cheap that when those products are broken, customers tend to throw them away, rather than repair those produces as they used to be. However, thanks to spread the importance of recycling, this would be no longer a consideration.In conclusion, the advantages of remaining comparatively lower prices of consumer goods could not only promote qualities of modern lives, but also contribute to the stability of the whole society.
- Need ideas for paragraph on essay about decline of american power? - Basically I have a week (plenty of time) to write a 7-page (double spaced) essay on the decline of American Power. I have a general idea of what to do, but I need more ideas for the topics of my paragraphs. I should be fine for my Intro and conclusion.What I have gotten
- Need help with macroeconomics essay!? - The Real GDP of Oceania in the 4th quarter of 2007 was $550 billion and in the 1st quarter of 2008 it was 577.5 billion. Actual unemployment in the most recent month was 3.8%. The rate of inflation was expected to be 3% but the latest numbers from the CPI reveal it is 4%. Core
- Have the AP essay guidelines gotten stricter in recent years? - I was just looking at the average essay scores by year for one of the AP tests. They’ve gotten a LOT lower in recent years–as in they’ve dropped by two to three points. Have the guidelines gotten harder in the past few years?
- How can get essay Canada student visa? - I want to go Canada for study.but I have not enough money.I want to study of Information technology.I am still study of National University in my country.I do not no how can it possible?
- Personal statement help for National Honors Society? - I wrote this essay for National Honors Society. Please comment on the structure, grammer, and content.It is an amazing honor to be nominated for the National Honor Society. It gives me the motivation to excel and achieve the high expectations that I have set for myself in my life. I feel like that I have
- Question about the Nation Honors Society? - Today in the mail I got a letter and a package from the National Honors Society with a certificate and a bunch of other stuff saying I was accepted into the National Honors Society. While this is a great honor, I’m a little confused. Most of my friends this year had to write essays
- What are my chances of getting in? - So I’ve just applied to college and I’m pretty anxious on getting the scores back. These are the colleges I’ve applied to in order that I want to go (not based on money…)1) Northeastern U2) Bentley U3) Trinity U4) Monmouth U5) Hendrix C6) SMU7) Drexel UI play 3 instruments in the orchestra (cello, violin, and