So, the Anti-Federalists and Federalists, both spoke out through newspapers and essays or papers, how did this help American people get involved? & how did the newspapers helped?
- How did the constitution convention shape our government today? - What role did federalists ans anti-federalists play in shaping our government?I need to write an essay and i dont know anything on this!can someone please help me out.- thanks
- Federalist/anti-federalists questions? - Who were the leading federalists? answer: Alexander Hamilton and John Adams.What was their point of view regarding the U.S Constitution?What were their main points regarding their opinion on the constitution?What were the essays these people wrote called?Who were the main anti- federalists? What was their point of view on the constitution? What were
- PLEASE ANSWER 10 POINTS? - Write an essay in which you describe how the Federalists and the Anti-federalists differed on 3 of the following: (1) human nature, (2) scale of political life, (3) role of representatives, (4) separation of powers, (5) purpose of government, and (6) stability and change. In your reasoned opinion explain which position you find more persuasive.
- Why did the federalists want a national bank? - i have an essay about the federalists and republicans and wanted toknow why the federalists wanted a national bank and what were the republicansthought on that.if u can please give me more information about the two group about there differences and similarities.-thank you
- AP Us history essay topic? - which one do you think would make the best topic for an essay containing documents supporting the topic?- how revolutionary was the American Revoltion- were the articales of confereration that bad?- was the constituion a counter-revolution?- were the anti-federalists right?- virginia’s influence on the formation of a nation goverment
- How do I explain a part of quote with in the quote? (Confusing but read the extra info please!)? - I’m writing a DBQ Essay (What led rise to political parties) for US History and Im trying to explain something inside a quote. This is an excerpt of where I’m using the quote:According to a memo written by the Democratic-Republican leader Thomas Jefferson, “Hamilton was… a monarchist,” and “[in support] of a monarchy.” I want
- Analyze jefferson statement? - This is an essay i have to do and its not in my textbook ;Analyze, w/ respect to domestic and foreign policies, Jefferson’s statement- “We are all Republicans, We are all Federalists.”