a little help please; in a lot of theoretical classes i've earned at least a B or a B+... but I'm having trouble in just English Compositionthe teacher says I need to brush up on grammar but that's an issue because no teacher has told me that in my history of education; therefore we never really covered it in that respect we only covered basic sentence structure like conjunctions or reasons for commas and the like.. and why we should minimize our filler words
- Please help me correct grammar or rewrite to a better way of a part of my essay? - According to Dr. Thiemann states in Dionne’s article that we can gain respect by impressing others while esteem we always have it. Self-respect is a positive view of self that is earned by accomplishment; it is when we conduct ourselves in a productive way.We only have it as much of that as we can earn.
- Have you ever unintentionally plagiarized a piece of work, through the subconscious mind? - Today in English class my professor was talking about plagiarism and paraphrasing. This provoked me into deep thought about my work. Then I realized I had paraphrased a sentence in my essay that I had read from its original source. I quickly changed the sentence altogether. So, have you ever accidentally paraphrased a sentence or
- Is it just me or is internet usage DESTROYING me grammar? - That me was put in as a joke!But SRSLY…. my spelling, grammar, sentence structure, , run on sentences, extra use of commas when not needed, are all being utterly DESTROYED and DEMOLISHED! i b spellin stuff all lik this in my essays and type you like u, all the time. granted, spell check does fix
- I’m working on an essay but I’m stuck.. Womens Needs *Easy 10 Points*? - I need a man to fulfill my emotional, physcial, and sexual needs.Thats not the actual sentence I’m using, but the basic structure. What other needs do we women need? Is that good? Does anyone have any ideas?PLEASE help?
- Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!? - Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!?I did not do well at all…=/(This is my first time taking the SAT)My score break down is as follows:Math: 700Reading: 630Writing: 660 (A 8 essay)Total: 1990[PSAT was: 64 M, 64 R, 56 W= 184 or 1840 on SAT scale]I want to go to a good college; however, with this score I
- How many paragraphs would you guess that a 1000 words essay/article would contain? - It could contain one 1000-word paragraph.Single sentences have been written that are more than 1000 words. Victor Hugo wrote one sentence in “Les Miserables” that was 823 words long. There is also, apparently, a Polish novel, “Gates of Paradise”, with a 40,000 word sentence. Jonathan Coe’s The Rotters Club, published in 2001, contains a
- Can someone help me by proofreading my essay? - I really just need someone that can help me with grammar and punctuation. I have the story the way I want it, I am just having trouble with the commas mostly.Thank you in advance for your help.