This is what my essay is about can someone help me start it? and how should I answer these questions. This is for my history class thanks!. It is the spring of 1865. Your family resides in Roswell, Georgia and has experienced four long years of war. A peace has been signed. The Reconstruction period is commencing. Congress is passing new laws which may change the South. Do you agree and follow these new laws? Or do you resist these changes and work ardently to make sure that as little as possible changes in the South? What is your motivation and what are your beliefs about the status of the former slaves?
- What should i write for the conclusion from this essay? - What should i write for the conclusion from this essay?what should i write for the conclusion from this essay? are there any improvments i can make in my essay?The beliefs and achievements of individuals have changed global history through positive and negative effects since the beginning of time. Johannes Gutenberg and Nelson Mandela are two
- What is the name of the law that says that Hummers and other REALLY HEAVY cars don’t have to follow MPG rules? - I am some research and I need to find out the specific law that states that Hummers and other heavy vechiles (Ford F-350s, Doge Ram 3500s and others) that don’t have to follow the MPG rules. Is it a federal law? Can states change/alter it by passing their own law? If Hummers are exempt from
- High school marks dropping? - So I used to be a very bright student. Top of my class in grade 9, and I had motivation to do try as hard as I can, and I was so happy because after I finished my homework, I’d have time to relax. But now, in grade 10, I catch myself often staying up
- This is my paragraph for my essay? - my teacher said that it was to general and to give specific examples and I need help with that Teenagers resort to plagiarizing the work of others rather than learning the material taught in class.
- I can never get my homework done for school? - It seems like I always have so much that I can never finish… it’s mostly English… I finished all my math for once, and I’m not behind in computers or art. I have so much English, though! It’s crazy! I’m in grade 11 and I’m reading 3 books at the same time for that class,
- Essay help on the Plessey v. Ferguson? - The supreme court Plessey v. Ferguson rule in favor of segregation in American.How does Plessey v. Ferguson help create a dual society in America and destroy most of the successes of reconstruction? What is the instrument used to change southern society back to the antebellum era of pre war segregation ? explain how segregation worked
- Essay question help for APUSH? - Essay question help for APUSH?Please help here it is:):What caused the end of reconstruction? What did the North and South each gain from the Compromise of 1877?Thanks!