Stress and its effects on young people todayShould HIV+ patients have to identify themselves as positiveThe possible effects of video games or violent toys on childrenThe advantages and disadvantages of legalizing prostitutionHow the institution of marriage has changed for modern society...Eating disorders and how to prevent them or cope with themPros and cons of social welfare programsThe national deficitUnnecessary operations by surgeons / corruption in the health care industryDoes the American Dream still exist? What does it consist of?"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth"Death penaltySex education in schools...Prayer in schoolsFree drugs and syringes for addicts
- What is wrong with the American healthcare system? - What is wrong with the American health care system and what could be done to improve it? What problems do you think should be fixed and why are they problematic with the American health care system. What would be some solutions to fix this problem? If you could help this is the
- Recession topics essay: health care? - Can anyone please help me elaborate on the details of why the government should not let health care be run my big health care insurance companies? I am writing a paper on my position of this controversial issue. My position is that health care should not be run by big insurance companies. If anyone could
- Is this an ok thesis statement. You dont need to agree/disagree, as its just the wording Im worried about? - This essay argues that the Howard government’s proposals for welfare reform are too restricted, concentrating predominantly on welfare dependency and not the real problems that plague the welfare system.
- Sociology and social welfare? - currently enrolled in social problems 1301… and need to write an essay on sociology and social welfare. any ideas?
- Are Civil Right Movements CULTURALLY relevant? - This is for an essay I’m writing in my Composition class. At first, I thought to myself that it is relevant just for the simple fact that racism still exist in America. Then, I thought again to myself that although racism still exist it’s irrelevant because it doesn’t have to exist. Prime example, President Obama.
- Is this a good thesis? - im doing a research essay on prison health care so this is my thesis:Despite their high quality facilities and strong correction staff, the United States has an inadequate health care system that puts prisoners at dangerous risks of dying and contracting serious diseases.
- Does the Welfare State meet the needs of the people of the UK today? - I have to write an essay on this, for Health and Social Care. I’m a little stuck on what to write. Any ideas?