In school I am really good at math, physics and all aspects of music.I'm also a really good creative writer,but I can't write real essays for sh*tI also suck at history and foreign language.left brain, right brain? what is it?do you guys have similar things?
- What occupation, job, or major in college do you suggest I do? - I’m just a young kid just thinking about my future in college and when I work and stuff, and I am at a road block on what I want to be when I grow up.Here’s what I am interested in, and what I really like, and things… that I don’t really like.-> I’ve ruled out
- My Chances of Getting into Princeton University? - Chances of Acceptance? I would like to know the chances I have of being accepted to Princeton University I am an immigrant from Russia and am fluent in Russian I have a 4.05 weighted gpa. I am 17th out of a class of 546 I have taken AP Chem, AP Physics, AP World History, AP
- Creative title? 5 points best answer!? - Hey guys can you help me to have a creative title for my essay or narrative about my love or passion for music? My friend that loves to cook made her title : “She takes the cake” and my friend that made her essay about writing made her tittle : Write your way out !
- What subjects are you good at? Why is that so? - Have you ever noticed how people are good at English but suck at Math and vice versa? Social Studies and Science are also good example.For example, I am a sophomore in High School. I’m good at Math and Science, but I’m not good at Social Studies and English. I always get partial point in English
- Give me 3 reasons why two years of a foreign language should be required in order to graduate high school.? - (btw you don’t have to give me three you can give me 1 , 2 or , 3 or more if u want.)Universities and colleges require that entering freshman must have taken at least two years of foreign language on the high school level before graduation. Write an essay to convince whether or not
- How can I better manage my time? - I have two essays to write that are due Monday, one for English AP and one for US History AP.I’m not sure how to split it to write both essays. I’m not a very strong writer (at least not in my opinion, the teachers seem to differ) and so it takes me a couple hours
- Can you correct my essay please? - In the world there are 2700s well known language , people have already studied foreign languages for thousands years. for instance 2500 years ago ancient egyptian had studied Greek language. in the 12th Century many Europain countries leaned French ,in 14th century Latin was established as the language of bureaucracy