So I'm writing an essay on if I think it is important for Americans to know and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation and yes I think it is important. I'm having some trouble thinking of some titles for this essay. Anyone want to give some ideas? Thanks :)
- Could a fluent spanish speaker translate this for me? - just some essay i had to write for spanish. sorry its kinda long.. but thanks!last friday i was riding my bike home when it started to rain. I could have walked but riding my bike is much faster. when i was walking into the house my dad screamed, “sit down! i have had enough of
- Can someone help me by proofreading my essay? - I really just need someone that can help me with grammar and punctuation. I have the story the way I want it, I am just having trouble with the commas mostly.Thank you in advance for your help.
- Can you read my short essay and tell me what do you think? - If there’s any mistakes can you correct them and if it’s not organized well can u organize?Americans are generally less concerned about history and tradition than Aphgans. Americans always look ahead. Most of them say that It’s thefuture that counts. They ussualy plan for the future in advance. Likewise, most Americans set goals for the
- What is the name of the law that says that Hummers and other REALLY HEAVY cars don’t have to follow MPG rules? - I am some research and I need to find out the specific law that states that Hummers and other heavy vechiles (Ford F-350s, Doge Ram 3500s and others) that don’t have to follow the MPG rules. Is it a federal law? Can states change/alter it by passing their own law? If Hummers are exempt from
- Good essay topic for university portfolio? - The course I’m enrolled in is a professional writing course, so the grammar and everything is very important. However, I don’t know what topic to write about. It can’t be over 500 words. I want it to be something interesting that they’ll remember.Any ideas? Thanks.
- English – What matters the most: grammar, vocabulary, spelling or literature? - I’ve always wondered, what matters most? People say that I’m bad at English and my English teacher thinks that I’m “special”, whenever I write essays/tests, I always get a low mark compared to the girls with bad grammar and spelling, but good vocab and literature, I am hopeless at literature and I have a small
- What is the best SAT Prep book…? - to master the Writing Section. I want to get to know all the grammar rules so I can get at least 740 or so (I know my essay won’t get full credit though). So, whats the best Writing workbook that will allo you to learn EVERY SINGLE RULE. Is it Barron’s, Kaplan’s, PR, etc.?