Me and my friend split on a textbook for our stats class. We both got extensions on our essays, except I got one more week than him to do it because I was sick. I texted twice after his essay due date asking if he was done his essay. He said he wasn't, so I assumed he was still using the book. I didn't hear from him after that. I asked another friend to borrow the book and stayed up all night finishing the essay. I confronted him about the situation. I told him how I felt about the fact that he didn't think to even say "dude, here's the book" or "do you need it?" He ripped into me and said "I've never had to work so hard for a friendship" and that I'm always mad at him and the only friend he has that gets mad at him. He flipped the situation on me to make it seem like I'm the bad person.Was he just being defensive?I don't want to lose a friend even if he pissed me off. I just don't know how to fix things because now it's awkward.
- Can someone edit my 250 word essay please? - I’m not that confident about it.. can you guys just give me grammatical corrections and suggections to make it better? Being in the middle of a dispute between two friends is difficult. I am a person who does not like drama in any shape or form. Therefore, if two
- How can I show this boy that I like him? - So I went to a party on Saturday and there were this guy there that is a friend with one of the lads in my friend group, and he goes to the same college as me so I see him around occasionally and I remember everytime I saw him thinking he was attractive. Anyway, at
- What do you think of this as an ending paragraph? - see my essay i wrote is about which character I liked best in the novel i read, and why I admire the character’s qualities. I am now on the ending paragraph and this is what I have: Flora and I would get along very well, because we are alike. She would make the best friend because
- Could someone just give me some words of wisdom? (girls maybe?)? - I’m not sure what I’m after really…. just some advice or opinion?! My boyfriend and I have been together a couple of years now, when we met he was unemployed. He has worked a couple of times since then, in temporary positions but he’s currently unemployed once more. He does try to look for work
- What to do now? (I warn you its extremely long)? - Sorry for the short essay, need to vent somehow but its hard when your best friend is the cause of your needing to vent. =oI’ve been best friends with this girl for over a year now, since our first year of college. We’ve both been there for each other every time we’ve needed someone there,
- What’s so bad about second person point-of-view in essays? - My teacher keeps saying it’s awkward to say “you” and says I should use “a person” or “someone”, when saying something like “you could go out with friends or stay home”. I feel like when I change the word to third person it sounds awkward, distant and impersonal, but maybe that’s how essays for school
- HELPPPPP! bff problems!? - my friend has known this guy for a really long time. and i guess you could say they’re good friends. last year, he took an interest some girl in our class and she pretended to be ok with it. but when we were alone, she always vented out her feelings. this year, they flirt a