I'm writing my personal statement from the UC Berkeley freshman application prompt, which is as follows: "Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations."I want to study biology/zoologyI know what I'm going to write about, but I'm stuk on how to start it. I don't want to be cliche, but I also don't want to be boring.
- Please, anyone willing to proofread my UC essay? I will email it to you? - if you want please leave your email here and ill send to youthe prompt for the essay isDescribe the world you come from — for example, you framily, community or school– and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.Thanks so much to those who are willing to help out :] I
- How do i start my College essay? - I am doing the UC essay the prompt is:Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.i want the world i come from to include the fact that i am a muslim, i was born and raised
- Is this a good UC personal statement topic for prompt #1? - Here’s the prompt:Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.I’m thinking about writing about my maternal grandparents (with focus on my grandma). They moved to the U.S. from China when I was in 3rd or 4th
- GA TECH essay options? Writers block? - Georgia Tech is proud to draw students from around the United States and countries throughout the world. This unique compilation of academic interests, personal backgrounds, and various life experiences creates an exciting and inspiring educational mix. Given your personal background, what would you hope to learn and contribute through becoming part of this sort of
- Is this a good topic for my college essay? - The essay prompt is basically to choose one of the communities to which you belong, and describe that community and your place within it. It could be a community based on geography, ethnicity, religion, interest, etc..I have basically done nothing for the past three years of high school. I haven’t been part of any group
- Do I have a good chance of getting into Stanford? Ivy Leagues? How do I compare to others in terms of scores? - My list is: Stanford (1st choice), Harvard, Yale, Princeton, UCLA, UC Berkeley, Cal tech, UC Davis (safety school), CSU Fresno (safety school). I understand that the admissions office takes a holistic approach in choosing their incoming freshman class and I feel very confident that my common application essay and supplement (for Stanford, I applied
- What if a college essay has no word count? - One of the schools I’m applying to is Towson University and this is their personal statement/written part of the application: In the space below, supply additional information you feel will be of assistance in our consideration of your application. Please list your school and community activities. For example: class officer, community volunteer, multicultural activities. Be