I am behind on my school, because my classes got hard and I'm online schooled so I have to do my lessons in chronological order and then I end up with stacked up lessons. My mom called my math teacher who said that if I needed help to call her and then I called her and she didn't answer. My mom keeps saying "just go do it," like it's so easy and I am overwhelmed but she honestly couldn't give a ****. She keeps saying garbage like "just get it done. It's not that hard. You have to do it. Do it now, just go do the work," but I can't do it. I'm supposed to be writing an English Essay and I've forgotten what I'm writing about because I'm just so in overdrive, I've shut down. I have to make sound effects for a Game Design class but it's too tedious. We had to go buy a microphone and everything and I just don't want to do it. I have math assignments I can't do and two D+'s. I used to be so good at school and now I hate it. What should I do? Don't say GET THERAPY, because I can't afford therapy and my mom would NEVER allow that. She's a lot stupider than she thinks she is. Sorry if that's rude but I'm pissed at this point. I'm just done. I don't want to do anything anymore. Every little thing sets off my temper. I cry over math homework and honestly my mom is a being a major dumb-**** who doesn't see that I can't take it anymore. Every time she's on my side, she gets mad at the teacher, calls them, five seconds later and they're laughing together and saying all the things I've done wrong with my school. She won't shut up about how I was the one who caused this even though I've already said "I know it's my fault. I get it." I'm actually starting to HATE LIVING WITH MY MOTHER! She drives me crazy. She's out of her mind!I've already taken responsibility for letting my school get this out of hand. I know it's my fault, but I can't just sit down and do it when I'm so frustrated! What am I supposed to do and why is my mom so oblivious?
- I cant concentrate on anything anymore?!? - Im used to getting everything done at school and at home im in an honors program and i did really good in it last year. I completely lost it im going crazy i cant concentrate anymore! Especially in math i cant handle it im actually supposed to be doing homework right now but i cant
- I am depressed and want to die!? - I work full time and go to school, and I just don’t think I can do it anymore. I have been working for the same company for three years now, although I recently moved to a different department within the company a few months ago. I really hate office work, as I am a writer
- My sister won’t talk to me, opinions? - I am a single mommy, i’m 25. My 3 year old and i live with my dad in a small apt, and i go to school full time. Thanks to him i don’t have to work, he just wants me to be able to focus and Livi and school so i can hurry up and
- Why did liberals dumb down public education? - When I was in 10th grade, I took the following courses:Honors PrecalculusHonors English 10Honors PhysicsHonors ChemistryAP Art HistorySpanish 3We were given daily quizzes over our textbook reading in AP Art History, and in Honors Physics, a thorough knowledge of trigonometry was a prerequisite for the course. While kids in modern English classes can receive an
- How is my SAT score? (first time)? - im a junior in high school. i got a 1600. i got 10 on essay 580 on writing 530 in math and 490 in reading. im a strong math student but i just cant tackle the problems in the math. they arent hard i just dont know what to do. and i suck at reading.
- When did it “click”? Do you have any suggestions on how to make it happen? - When did it click? I’ve been trying to discover my major for a year or more now….and nothing clicks. How did you choose your major? Do you enjoy it? What jobs do you consider useless? What courses in the medical field are good for those who dislike people? Is all technology/engineering mechanical? It just sucks
- I’m so overwhelmed and stressed out? - about school.I have a final on Wednesday in Math, on everything. I have an A (barely) right now, but she said the final exam most likely will change your grade…and I don’t test very well.Then I have a stats test on Thursday, and I’m not ready for it.On Friday I have half of my history