ok so i have to write an essay for english titled why i believe in blank and i have to fill in the blank so i chose the legalization of all drugs in america which i know will never happen and i know ppl are against it but i wanted a controversial issue so this is what i chose and im doing some research and thought id come here for a little help. my body paragraph topics are financial benefits, promotes better health, itll decrease the population, and decrease crime rate. im looking around online right now for facts about drugs in america and legalizing them ALL in america and was wondering if you guys had anything you could give me fact wise or quote wise, remember, everything in my essay is FOR the legalization of drugs and i already know most of the negative impacts but im concentrating on the pro here so please dont post crap about how im horrible or ppl will be hurt and stuff coz i already know. i want things like what percent of america does drugs, what percent is addicted, what percent die from impure drugs, what percent overdose, what percent are sterile stuff like that and i would appreciate any help and if you have extra facts just throw em in there thanks.
- What are some hardships that the columnists faced? - I am taking a test on the begging of America. One of our essay questions is what are some of the hardships that the columnists faced. My teacher requires ten facts then for every hardship and fact about that hardship it is extra credit. I could really use this extra credit so if anyone knows
- Would legalization of drugs and prositution benefit the government? - Do you think legalization of drugs and prostitution would eliminate the underground economy, resulting in fewer crimes and create more revenue for the government?I am doing an essay and I need opinions from others, and resources would help too if you have any.
- What is the quote at the end of the International Spy Museum? - I am writing an essay on terrorism and conflicts in the post cold war era. I remember going to this museum last year and seeing a quote at the very end of the museum that woud fit really well into my essays contention. All I can remember is that it was something about how
- Does any know this quote from the constitutional convention in 1787? - i dont remember who said it. might have been sherman or madison or one of the other larger figures. it had to do with that america isnt like any other country and that we cannot take ideas from any other country’s government. i want to use the quote for an essay but i dont remember
- Can someone proofread my essay? - Political ideas aside can someone proofread my essay for grammar? I feel like I have so many errorsA problem which we are all facing today is the economic recession. Our politicians and leaders are bickering over what programs to cut and what sacrifices we have to make in order to kick start the economy. The
- Need help with a thesis statement? - So I have to write a quote analysis essay from the book Ethan Frome. I chose the quote “The inexorable facts closed on him like prison-warders handcuffing a convict. There was no way out-none. He was a prisoner for life, and now his one ray of light was to be estinguished.” Our thesis statment requirement
- Reword this so i can understand it plzzzz help essay due tomorrow? - in the mid 1800s the pattern of immigration started to change. large groups of “new” immigrants arrived from eastern and southern europe. Greeks, Russians, Hungarians, italians,turks, and poles were among newcomers. at the same time, the number of “old” immigrants started to decrease. by 1907 only about 20 percent of the immigrants came from northern