I have a test coming up for chapters 14-18 so, does anyone know where I could find some essay questions or make them up. I'm fine with personal opinion questions as well.
- How should I study for a History Exam? [10 points]? - Hello,On our history exam, we are provided with a document (its like a page long with information on it) and we have to analyze the document and answer questions about the document. The document is provided at the exam (we will see it for the first time there)Also, we have to write an essay on
- How to write really good argumentative essays in 15 mins? - I suck at argumentative writing… I can never finish them in under 15 mins and that is how much time we get for essays in a test I’m sitting soon. I always get up to the rebuttal, I think it’s because I do such a long intro. but the everyone is always ranting about
- To Kill A Mockingbird Essay Questions? - I’ve re-read the chapters over and over, but I have no idea how to answer these questions! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to answer them very simply.1. Alexandra comes to Maycomb “for a while.” What kind of effect do you think she will have on Scout’s family? Give reasons for your prediction.2.
- Is it good to start an Introduction to an essay with a quote? - Introductions:Possiblities for an excellent introduction:1. Current Events2. Personal Experience3. Dramatic statements or statistics ==Shocking or eye-catching4. Interesting background information the reader needs to know5. Excellent quotations that are shocking, bold, or daring *** Do not use more than one in the introductionTo start your introduction begin with 1. Bold statement expressing either neutral feeling or
- What are the negative effects of beer? - as part of my hw i have to show what teh positive and negative effects of beer are and i have all teh positives but cant find a website with negatives.i need a website rather than personal answers as i will be required to cite my source ( needs to be credible)but i would aswell
- Smoker has persistent cough and short of breath. What diagnosis would a doctor make? - Full question is “A smoker sees his doctor because he has a persistent cough and is short of breath after very little exertion. What diagnosis will the doctor make and what can the person expect if he does not quit smoking?”This is one of my essay questions for my anatomy test and I can not
- I need help with a project, based on astronomy and math? - Here are some questions that i have to find and I look like a million times and can’t find it anywhere.please please help!: 1. The math calculation to make rockets. 2. The math calculations they used to figure out the rotations of the earth with the moon and sun.