which one do you think would make the best topic for an essay containing documents supporting the topic?- how revolutionary was the American Revoltion- were the articales of confereration that bad?- was the constituion a counter-revolution?- were the anti-federalists right?- virginia's influence on the formation of a nation goverment
- Anti-Federalists and Federalists information? - So, the Anti-Federalists and Federalists, both spoke out through newspapers and essays or papers, how did this help American people get involved? & how did the newspapers helped?
- Considering the period 1776-1876 to what extend did the american revolution prove revolutionary to the role of? - i need help with a essay please give my anything you got for me considering the period 1776-1876 to what extend did the american revolution prove revolutionary to the role of women in american society?
- How did the constitution convention shape our government today? - What role did federalists ans anti-federalists play in shaping our government?I need to write an essay and i dont know anything on this!can someone please help me out.- thanks
- How was the Scientific Revolution revolutionary? - Hey! I’m wondering what 3 points I can talk about in my essay about how the Scientific Revolution is revolutionary. So far I only have two points, which are: 1) Heliocentric Universe (Coprenicus/Galileo)2) Human Anatomy (Da Vinci)3) ?So I need one more point to prove that the Scientific Revolution is revolutionary. Thanks so much for
- PLEASE ANSWER 10 POINTS? - Write an essay in which you describe how the Federalists and the Anti-federalists differed on 3 of the following: (1) human nature, (2) scale of political life, (3) role of representatives, (4) separation of powers, (5) purpose of government, and (6) stability and change. In your reasoned opinion explain which position you find more persuasive.
- Could somebody help me out with this essay question? 10 points for the best answer!? - 2. The French Revolution was a direct result of the Enlightenment and the outcome of the American Revolution. In this essay please explain the reasons for the beginning of the French Revolution, the time frame leading up to revolution in relation to the Ancient Regime, each stage of the revolution and the ensuing Napoleonic
- Federalist/anti-federalists questions? - Who were the leading federalists? answer: Alexander Hamilton and John Adams.What was their point of view regarding the U.S Constitution?What were their main points regarding their opinion on the constitution?What were the essays these people wrote called?Who were the main anti- federalists? What was their point of view on the constitution? What were