I have a essay due and i need to know how many sentences are in it.
- How long should my essay be? - Im in Honors English and my english teacher told me that my intro should be about 5-7 sentences long, 3 body paragraphs should be in melcon form and the conclusion should be about 5-7 sentences long. I wrote an essay that was 3 1/3 pages long as my rough draft. After that we got into
- How do I start an essay? - I have to do an essay, essay will be about how because of the internet I lost my job. People were buying items from the internet and not from the I worked at. So now the store is closed and I’m out of a job. I need about 2-3 sentences to start. Once I start
- I had got an essay to write on nothing n i have no idea to write can u plz give me some ideas n format to wri ? - Write about your favorite thing – as long as its appropriate (you know?). I don’t know what you like. Do you have a favorite song? genre? How about sports? If they don’t give you a topic and just tell you to write, then you can write about anything. Use a typical 5 paragraph essay. Start
- Carol Ann Duffy poem help please? :)? - I wrote an essay on the techniques explored in the poem Valentine by Carol Ann Duff. Its really long and I got a good mark but almost too long, she says I have to make my ntro shorter but I have no idea how to..My intro has to start with..”Carol Ann Duffy’s “Vaentine” is a
- Pllllllease help 10 points!? - Write a well-developed paragraph of 5-8 sentences in response to each of the three essay questions listed below. Use complete sentences, correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Use examples from the lesson to help support your answer. Why was Brown v. Board of Education considered such a landmark case? Explain in your
- Native Spanish speakers? NO FREE TRANSLATION.10 points for correct answer? - Translate these 17 English sentences to Spanish sentences & you will get BEST ANSWER.Here they are:! (10 points for the FIRST one to get them ALL correct)1) My sister is going to a party tomorrow night, but I won’t go.2) I’m staying here, and she’ll be returning home at 1:00 in the morning.3) When will
- What do these three sentences mean? - I am reading an English essay and finding it difficult to understand what these three sentences actually mean. I am not a native English speaker. It would be very appreciated if you could explain the following sentences in double quotation marks (not sentences in brackets).1. (We now think of it as normal to have a