I'm writing a persuasive essay and I'm wondering if I can use the word 'you'? I know you can't use the words I, my, me...etc because it makes the essay weaker but can you use 'you'?
- More thorough definition of perplexity? - So, I used this word various times in my Othello Essay for school and I was wondering if someone could give me a more thorough definition of this word with an example. This is one of the words that I get stuck with in English. Please? Thank you. )
- Is there a word meaning “Choice of words”? - I am writing an essay on Therese Raquin, and very restricted for word count.I want to say “There is a consistent methodical approach to the choice of scientific words” but the end of that sentence just makes it sound weak.Any ideas?
- What counts in the word count of an essay? - I’m 195 words over on my 1500 word Film Studies essay, and I have a few quotes in there- one is a 60 word quote and I was wondering if you actually count quotes in the word count, as I’ve seen a few websites saying that anything in speech marks doesn’t count, but I’m not
- How do people marking essays count the words? - If there is a word count? I want to know because I’m writing an essay and it’s 200 words over the limit – 1000 – and I’m wondering if I can get away with it. Also is it too risky for a HSC essay, which is what I’m doing? And if I make the font
- About how many pages is a 750 word essay double spaced? - One page typed and double spaced is normally about 500 words; so 750 words should be about a page and a half. Also, if you want to know exactly how many words you’ve written (and assuming you’re using MS Word) you can go to Tools -> Word Count… and it will tell you.
- How do i use vocabs when i write essays? - Hi, i’m planning on taking the SAT next year. I just started to memorize bunch of sat words from this book called Word Smart.. Problem is, I don’t think simply memorizing vocabs is going to help.. I want to actually use it when i write essays, but it’s pretty challenging. When I look at the
- I need to write an essay about the positive side of attending cyber school? - For the past year, I’ve been begging my mother to allow me to attend cyber school rather than public. Today she finally cracked from all the pestering and gave me a proposition. She said that if I wrote a convincing 2,000 word essay that convinced her well enough, that she’d allow me to