[external link] …I'm interested that you see the chart on US debt spending, becauseI didn't realize either what this looks like but this histogram isvery helpful to see this.In this article many people are quoted who seem knowledgeable.There is a link by Gary North who discusses both Greece & Spain.Huffington Post is mentioned also in this.I put the last truly amazing part here in the hopes some will actually become more informed, and thus better able to knowhow to conduct their lives, how to proceed in our beliefs.....taken from this article:Not Convinced? If there was any doubt on anyone’s mind about what I am summarizing in this essay, know that that one of the most influential bankers from one of the most influential families in Europe has now bet against the recovery of the euro. Lord Jacob Rothschild, from the Rothschild banking mob has wagered $200 million against the European currency—the euro—and with it he is basically expressing his strong belief that the euro will collapse and so will the eurozone. Lord Rothschild is a member of the dynasty that has, at least in part, ruled the world through powerful banking institutions. It is the same family that has made a killing many times before. During every single major financial crisis they have consolidated power, and it looks like they intend to continue that family history. According to NBC, Lord Jacob, one of the elders of the Rothschild family "has taken the position against the euro through RIT Capital Partners, the 1.9 billion pound investment trust of which he is executive chairman."I was amazed at the extent of this article going into China, and other countries.It is my belief that as Christians, we can 'do' a lot, only in waysthat the world cannot agree or understand.<<>>
- Do I still have to use in-text citations for this summary? - This is my brief summary for one of my essays:The article “Reversing Globalization” by Meredith Macleod had a neutral perspective on Globalization. The article talked about oil increasing in price, and how the world will become less dependant on 3rd world country productions. – - I was wondering if I have to use in text
- Essay good or bad.. any suggestion ? - Books or Novel are made for those people how like to read and send their imagantion free. When people read a novel they are analyzing the book and trying to figure out the meaning of the theme. The author puts into the novel serveral literary elements to catch the reader interest
- What help and support can a criminal justice worker provide, and what skills do they require? - Karen is 33 year old user on a methadone script 100ml a day. She is on a DTTO order but is in danger of getting breached at next court appearance for missing drug councelling appointments and testing positive 2 out of 8 times for illicit drugs.In past she used prostitution to pay for drugs and
- Is my essay good enough? (About the Diary of Anne Frank)? - This is a response to The Diary of Anne Frank. (Sorry this is so long) I think Anne Frank’s story is interesting and helps us to understand how the Holocaust was like and how it affected people’s lives. Anne had influenced me, mostly her opinions about how people should set good examples for each other
- Can you please look over my paper for any suggestions? - i had to write an AP Euro world history essay on why the industrial revolution occured in England. do not be rude but if you see anything that i need to correct or make better simply let me know. thanks ahead of timeTanner Jones January 14, 2012Block 4Why did the Industrial Revolution begin in England? In the
- What more can I do to get a dog? - I’ve been really wanting a dog for 4 years now and so does my brother. Both, my brother and myself are animal lovers.We have had rabbits, gerbils, hermit crabs, fish, guinea pigs, hamsters, fish, and frogs. Of course, we both asked our parents and it has always been “no” because it is a family commitment.
- What are the implications of the global economic crisis on the nigerian economy? - an essay about how the present global financial crisis has affected nigeria’s economy