I just need some facts and support to get me started.Here is the question:In The Importance of Being Earnest, Wilde uses a play on words with reference to the word earnest. During the play two men use "Ernest.: Why did Wilde develop their characters and allow each to call himself "Ernest"? Is there any significance in the fact that the true Ernest didn't know that was his name?
- Godless universe, Dr Faustus? - I have a question for my English essay. which is:Tragedy is impossible in a godless universe’. Discuss with reference to Marlowe’s Dr Faustus.My thoughts on this were, perhaps his death would be less tragic if he had been repented and forgiven by God. The fact that God is absent through out and is only personified
- Does anybody know where “every man lies but give him a mask and he will be sincere” is from? - Hello everyone,I need to cite this quote in an essay but all I know is that it’s from Oscar Wilde.I don’t really want to cite the websites where I got it from, since they are all compounds of phrases and quotes and nothing more.Does anybody have a specific academic reference for this quote or is
- Need help with hamlet! essay due tomorrow? - i have a 1500 word essay on hamlet due tomorrow. i’ve chosen the topic “does internal or external conflict play the key role in the characters’ deaths?” i am having a really hard time getting started though. can someone help me? i need like a list of inner and outer conflicts throughout the play or
- Can someone surely grade my SAT ESSAY,questioning people in authority? - is it important to question the ideas and decisions of people in position of authority?this thorney question has raised among critics.They are divided into two Parties.Party assists that there is a vital importance in questioning the ideas and decisions of people in Authority.The other Party agree that there is no necessity or importance at questioning
- I need somebody to help me find something in this play for English? I know how to do it but I’m stuck. Help me? - Okay. So just to give you guys a heads up on what I’m doing, I’ll copy the first part of the assesment so you guys can know what to help me with:”For this assignment, we are not going to write the analytical essay (no cheers, please!). Instead, we are going to examine Arthur Miller’s
- Macbeth theme essay? - I have to write an essay over a theme of the play Macbeth, and I chose the theme that Destiny will always be right. So I just need help getting started on it. I don’t know how I should begin explaining. I know I’m gonna tell about the three witches and how what the said
- I need some help with a Hamlet essay? - I have to write an essay on the importance in Hamlet of the characters of Rozencrantz and Guildenstern. Like how does this character help us to develop a fuller understanding of the character of Hamlet? I’m just not sure where to start.