I am in Honors English 3 , and we were assigned a four paragraph essay giving our answer to the quote in Francis Scott Key's poem written during the War of 1812, "Does that star spangled banner yet wave o're the land of the free and the home of the brave?" I do not fully understand this quote, so it would be very helpful if someone could give me a detailed description and some background information on this quote, to help me better understand it.
- Can someone write me an essay?10 points for the first person!please…? - The topic is on Ira Hayes and Jackie Robinson. There has to be a grabber(cant be a question). And the thesis about how Jackie robinson and Ira hayes were brave and if they are brave in the same way.(ex. Jackie Robinson and Ira Hayes faced many challenges, and they were brave and faced the obstacles.)First
- For the people who’ve read the book ‘Private Peaceful’ by Micheal Murpugo = )? - I need your help. I am doing an english essay and i need to carry on the story in Tommo’s shoes. It needs to be about next few day or day in the trenches or at home. I dont want you to write it all out for me lol cos that would be cheating but
- Homeless person-a night on the streets essay! Any help would be appreciated!? - My homework is to write a detailed description of how it must feel to spend one night sleeping on the streets using the five senses. In my first paragraph, I must say how I arrive in London, how I find a spot to sleep, what kind of place, how the cold is affecting me, if
- Marx’s four- fold theory? - hey i have an essay to do on this, blah. can you please send me a link or explain to me what this is about n any extra information is good, this has to be at least 5 pages. why does he think capitalism alienates humanity?how do his critisims on religion tie into his aspirations
- How did African Americans create a distinctive culture in slavery?(ex) family, music,religions,oral traditions? - Please be detailed. I’m writing an essay over this for a tough class and I want more information than my textbook is giving me for a better essay.
- What events and practices led up to the Dust Bowl of the 1930′s? - Could this phenomenon have been prevented? Has the land damaged during the Dust Bowl years fully recovered? Please tell me of some websites that answer these questions on this topic, i’m on a time crunch to write an essay about this.
- Bunch of Saturday PSAT Questions? - 1) writing- improving paragraphs- Addition of which paragraph would improve the essay? paragraph on “nature of challenges?” or paragraph on “section of book with challenges?”2) writing- 2nd error ID question- involving VP and keeping National Institute of Art things in their mansion. is it D (their) or E?3) reading- the African American man passage- what’s