I have to write an expository essay on this quote "All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."-Albert EinsteinIt says I can use examples from history, literature and the workforce. The problem is I cannot think of any examples to talk about. THANKS!Btw it's only a 5 paragraph essay.
- Need Some Essay Idea Help!? - “It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, Always do what you are afriad to do”-Ralph Waldo Emmerson.I have to write a 350 word essay on whether I support or Refute this quote while using specific pieces of literature as supporting evidence. Problem 1. I really dont know the
- What are some suggestions for a defining a word essay? - There are two ways you can go with this. One would be to explain a word that is pretty objective, that is, one that is not based on anyone’s particular point of view. Good topics here include things that might be familiar to a person with a particular hobby or interest but would
- This is not a joke, does the conclusion of my essay is written correctly in English? - I mean the ponctuation and structure of the sentences. Dont be surprised, I’m very religious.In summary, remember this short quote; evil produces evil, love produces love, and arguments produce arguments. I encourage, let’s not look for the one who caused the problem, but look for the one is mighty to fix the problem.
- Beowulf Essay? - In one of my graduate level English classes, I need to write on either the theme of good vs. evil in Beowulf or the theme of pagan vs. Christian in Beowulf. Since this paper needs to be at least 5-6 paragraphs, I cannot just dicuss one paragraph on good and one on evil.
- Examples of Characters who struggle between Good and Evil or ID and Superego? - I’m writing an essay on Young Goodman Brown, and for my introduction I’d like to compare him to another character who struggles between good and evil as well?Any examples?Also any quotes on good and evil?
- Do I need to cite a quote that is this short? - I’m writing an essay that has to be in MLA format and I’m including a quote in my introductory paragraph. The quote is:”Every man’s memory is his private literature.” – Aldous HuxleyDo I need to cite this on a works cited? Or can I just do something like this:Aldous Huxley once said ” ….”I got
- Is peace the absence of violence?wat examples prove my side correct? - i have an essay to write whether peace is the absence of violence…i wanna write FOR the topic….and some examples are to be stated…..which prove my side correct…examples from science history literature….plz help me!