I'm writing an expository essay on an inventor and I chose the person who invented coca-cola. My thesis statement is:The world-famous soda beverage, Coca-Cola, was invented by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton. It all started at a little pharmacy in which he worked. Is that good? How can I make that better? My first/introductory paragraph is:The product was born on May 8, 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Pemberton was the local pharmacist. He whipped up the syrup for the delicious Coke in his lab and mixed it with carbonated water to form a refreshing soda pop. He and his partner/bookkeeper, Frank M. Robinson, decided on a name for it. Robinson suggested it and Pemberton created the trademark for it. After the naming was settled, they went to work, creating oilcloth advertisements with the famous red "Coca-Cola" printed on them.This is all I have so far. I know it's not a lot to work with but as far as grammar and word choice goes, how can I improve it? I have a feeling that the first paragraph kind of jumps around, how can I fix that? And I also heard that first paragraphs should include everything my essay will be about, so how can I include everything my essay will be about (introduction) in one little paragraph without jumping around? Thanks and 10 points to the most helpful answer! :)P.S. links are welcome!
- Is this a good PERSUASIVE ESSAY? - Schools should have soda and candy machines available Have you ever wish there was candy machines in your school? I wished we had one in our school. If we had a candy or soda machine at our school, they could make more money and the kids won’t suffer from hunger also if you’re worried about your
- Write an essay thousand words about pharmacist career.? - the essay should include introduction, job description, working condition, salary and benefits, requirements to become a pharmacist. The essay should be with work cited page.
- Can someone write me an essay?10 points for the first person!please…? - The topic is on Ira Hayes and Jackie Robinson. There has to be a grabber(cant be a question). And the thesis about how Jackie robinson and Ira hayes were brave and if they are brave in the same way.(ex. Jackie Robinson and Ira Hayes faced many challenges, and they were brave and faced the obstacles.)First
- Help me on this! im reading about Obama! ? - i need help how to do this(easy steps please):4. Biography Book Report: Portrait CollageName ___________________ Due Date _______Mrs. MutilvaBiography – an author writes about someone’s life. The author explains the things that happen, the causes, and what these events lead to, the effect. The subject of the biography often has contributed to the
- What does Pharm. D. stand for? - i have an essay… what does Pharm. D. stand for?Pharm= Pharmacist? Pharmacy?D- Doctorate?this is part of my pharmacist essay…
- ATTENTION ALL JOHNNY DEPP FANS! i need help writing an inspirational person essay? - i’ve written loads about him but i am stuck on the final paragraph. i have to write why he is the person i chose over anyone else i could have possibly chosen and it has to be a reason which doesn’t apply to anyone else famous. he’s better at it doesn’t count though it has
- Need improvement with ESSAY? - The second story is a lot more interesting compared to the first story. Furthermore the characters that are being introduced are also more interesting, such as Jung and Frank. Both of them are very similar but they do have differences such as in personality, physical appearance and attitude towards family.Unlike Jung, Frank is a well