Im writing a essay about how reading an authors bio can help a reader better understand the details of the book but i need a few examples.. an ideas?
- How to write a story well? - These days, i find myself engaged in reading a good book, reading everytime I get a chance. I was just wondering the other day: How is it that some authors make you feel genuinely happy or angry depending on what goes on in the book? How do they write so well that you’re `absorbed’ into
- What should I expect from attending a literary event? - For a college assignment, I will be attending an literary event at a book store. The author will be reading a children’s book.What other things do authors usually discuss in these type of events? Do they talk about their life, their steps in publishing the books, etc.? Do you think she will read the 35
- To Kill A Mockingbird: Need help choosing an essay topic? - As a freshman this year, I am taking English 1 Honors. We are writing about To Kill a Mockingbird, and my teacher is allowing us to choose our own topics. I need help choosing what would be the “easiest”, or one that would be the best to write on.Here are my options:#1- Discuss the use
- QUICK EASY English Help Please!? - I have been given the essay question “How does Goldsworthy (the author) engage the reader throughout Maestro (the book)?” I know that the first one or two sentences of my introduction need to show that i understand the question and i have to put it into my own words. So can I please have your
- My writing is absolutely awful. Can someone help me with my college essay? - So I started writing my college essay. The first two paragraphs I wrote with passion, but after that it just became awful. I understand fully of what I was going to write, I wrote out an outline and everything. But for some reason, it’s not coming to me. So here it is: [external link]
- I need help with an essay about “The Birds” by: DuMaurier? - I hav to write an essay about the book “The Birds” and I’m struggling with it. The writing prompt is to show 4-5 examples of how the author shows terror and suspense throughout the book and to use examples. I didn’t think this book was scary. Maybe if someone could help me a little I
- How do you write an intro to an essay? - I understand what you are supposed to do… You should have a thesis statement (that explains your purpose in writing the paper, what you will be talking about), and you should try to grab the reader.I always have trouble with this part. I’m a decent writer, but I have so many issues with