I'm writing an essay about facebook and how it reflects society and I find it quite fascinating how it has seemingly developed its own sort of code of conduct and norms. Like how people seem to feel obligated to like certain peoples' status updates or how some people only post things about themself but never comment on other peoples' posts or write on other peoples' walls etc.Is there anything you've noticed? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
- Would you say I have OCD? - The older and older I get, I realize that the things I do or think of wouldn’t really be considered normal. Having uncontrollable and disturbing thoughts. Things that I would never wont to happen such as a family member dying or even myself dying. I’ve noticed I check things more than once sometimes even 3
- Am I being reasonable or jealous? - I’m always the type of friend who gives advises and shows concern when something happens. I also dress nice most of the time and talk to other people because I like meeting new people. But recently, I noticed how my group of friends… they copy me and use the phrases that I always use. (
- Drama or Sociology GCSE? - I’m unsure if i want to change my options at the moment from drama to sociology. I already take drama outside of school which is partly the reason why i wanted to switch and the other is that the teacher isn’t very good and I don’t thing i would be very good with the essays?
- Boyfriend likes to cross dress and has been contacting men on Craigslist? - So I have been dating my boyfriend for a while now and things were going really well. We’ve been talking about the future and moving in together but now I’m unsure if I am just wasting my time.Long story short, I found out that my boyfriend has been contacting gay men and transgendered people (male
- Help please? My defintion essay about beauty could use some assistance? - This is all i have so far and it has to be 500 words! The dictionary definition of beauty is the quality that provides pleasure to the senses or to the mind by behavior or attitude. This is true because, you can smell, hear, taste, see, and feel beauty. Beauty is in the eye of
- Which is better: Blogger or Tumblr? - So I blog about films and life in general like essays or journal-esque posts. I have blogger for both, but is Tumblr better? I don’t get noticed on Blogger, and a lot of people have Tumblr, so…?What do you think is better in all aspects?
- What do you think? (Essay for school)? - People think that he should be able to get through this or that it’s all in his head. They think that this is just a way to get attention. That if he really wanted to get out of this all be has to do is think positive, try to see things their way, or my