Here's a definition I found of the two. It does not state what to do in my case. Is just mentioning a book considered citing or not?"Works Cited and Bibliography are not the same. In Works Cited you only list items you have actually cited. In a Bibliography you list all of the material you have consulted in preparing your essay whether or not you have actually cited the work." Thanks:)
- Needing help on MLA style works cited page? - I am doing an essay that requires an MLA style works cited page. I’ve completed the essay and have footnotes at the end of the document citing where each source came from.Would a footnotes page of sources be considered a works cited page or are they different?Also, they are all internet references and this is
- Work cited in MLA essay style papers is it in the paper or after in a seperate work cited secetion? - Works Cited Page: Basic FormatAccording to MLA style, you must have a Works Cited page at the end of your research paper. Works Cited page preparation and formatting is covered in chapter 5 of the MLA Handbook, and chapter 6 of the MLA Style Manual. All entries in the Works Cited page must correspond to
- If you are typing a bibliography under MLA format, should you have a MLA heading? - Should you have your last name 1 on the upper right corner, you name, teacher, class, and date on the left hand corner? Or should it just be the title “Works Cited” and your citings under it? Also, this is just for a works cited page, not part of an essay or anything like that.
- Can I have help paraphrasing/referencing Harvard Style? - Hi. I’m studying nursing at degree level. One of our assignments is what is called a Clinical Skills Book, which is basically a long list of questions about topics related to nursing. I’m having a bit of a mental block due to my University’s requirement to reference EVERYTHING, even when it’s not
- Need examples for these political cases? - Hi,I’m doing a politics essay, here is the question:Can state lose the right to demand obedience from its citizens?My answer is Yes, and I come up with 4 arguments, but I still need to find examples for theses argument (coz I’m not good at World History)- State fails to meet its citizens economic and material
- How do I cite a website in an essay? - For an MLA format essay. I’m talking about citing it in the essay itself not in the work cited.
- Does anyone know if its wrong if I use a footnote and a works cited page in my essay.? - In other words can I use both a works cited and a foot note. For example I only have one footnote in my essay and plan on using a wroks cited for the rest of my quatations.