I am planning to become a pediatrician. Here is some info about my academics.*I am 22*3.63 GPA (Grade Point Average)*6 letters of recommendation*a passing score of 36/45 on MCAT(Medical College Admissions Test)*excellent Medical School essay*love children*graduated from Hunter College in NY with a bachlors of science*applied to NYU, Columbia, Mount Sinai, Cornell, Yeshiva and a few others.the best answer will get 10 points!
- Will being from india (indian, south Asian) help my chances for acceptance into columbia university? - i’ve applied for engineering(computer science)I REALLY want to go here and money is not a problem..i know a girl who applied ED with a composite SAT score of 1950…and got in!i have a score of 2010 and REALLY good essays and decent ECs(look at my previous questions for a full profile)…i was initially not interested
- Do you think this student would have a chance of transferring into a good university? - High GPA he graduated with = 3.3 (graduated 20th in a class of 90 students, high school had grade deflation, valedictorian graduated with a 3.7)College GPA after three semesters = 3.61 out of 4.0 (2.9 his first semester, 4.0 every semester after that).Major = BiochemistryECs = went to an honors conference and read his essay,
- What are the best tips for writting a university essay? - iam applying for cornell medical college here is their essay headline : You may write a story about yourself that provides us with deep insight into the type of person you are or strive to be. Your story could involve a personal experience, a situation in which your character was tested, a humorous anecdote, or
- Is my essay good so far? is about Lincoln’s influence? - That is an amazing title to put on someone, a hero especially of this wonderful country. After many years of his death he is still considered a hero. We still see Lincoln here after many years of his death. His excellent presidency inspired to put his face on the five dollar bill and in the
- Columbia? helppp!? - im a junior in high school & i really want to go to columbia. im a B+ student and i am involved with a few extra curricular activities. The problem is i come from a school where only 5% of the kids actually do any work. Also the “guidance” counselors don’t do much. one
- What do you think of my SAT score? - okay so im a sophomore in high school right now, and i took the SAT on may 1st. i got:640 on Critical Reading690 on Math730 on Writing (8 on the essay, 76/80 on the Multiple Choice)that’s a total of 2060 for my SAT score (as a sophomore, this is the first time I took
- What occupation, job, or major in college do you suggest I do? - I’m just a young kid just thinking about my future in college and when I work and stuff, and I am at a road block on what I want to be when I grow up.Here’s what I am interested in, and what I really like, and things… that I don’t really like.-> I’ve ruled out