Im applying for an RA job at school and we have to answer 5 essay questions in 3 pages max, but mine only add up to a little less than 2 pages. Is it okay that my responses are short? the questions are a little tough to elaborate on.
- Essay Questions?! how do you write them? - So i got a scholarship to the USC Summer Program..But i need to fill out paper work and it has 4 essay questions..It says “Responses should be limited to one page per question.”And the questions are simple..”What is your fav, and least fav class? Explain.”Am i actually writting an essay for each question? or short
- How can I write an essay with sub headings? - I have to write a paper to answer 7questions. I was told it did not have to be a traditional essay, but I could answer each question on its own in 5 pages. However, because I have so many questions to aswer how can I write an intro the paper and saying this is what
- Does your hand ache after writing long exams? - I just took a 3 hour exam that required writing constantly. There were 10 short definitions, 5 short answer and 2 long essay answers. I wrote 2 bluebooks which are 16 pages each. My hand is ready to die now.
- Opinion about a sociology essay!? - So, I’m writing an essay (only 2-3 pages) for my sociology class, and the topic is sexuality. Under the topic, I am given 2 questions that I am able to CHOOSE from that I would like to answer.1. Eitzen and Baca Zinn (the authors) state “Variance from the social norm of heterosexuality is not a
- Help writing an essay on improvements/adjustments I may need to make for college? - I’m applying to go to college while still in high school, live in a dorm and everything but get college and high school credit at the same time. I had 5 essay questions to answer, and I’m a little stuck on the last one:What do you perceive to be areas in which you may need
- Is this too risky of a way to start a college essay? - I’m applying to a school of Arts & Sciences and I was wondering if this seemed okay to start my essay that I have to attach to my application:Albert Einstein once said; “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” This quote has seemed to describe my mindset most of my academic life. Though it may seem
- Help for high school? - im applying to lowell,and the essay questions talks about my leadership skills in school or out of school,but i dont do extra curriculum in school cause i dont think im able to do it.i play guitar,my grades are mostly Bs-A,and i do all my work,am i able to got to lowell?