My essay topic is... ‘John Steinbeck’s novel "Of mice and men" is really about two basic human needs – the need to dream and the need for a friend. "How valid is this statement"?What are some examples I should include?
- Today i got a zero on my final exam essay because i didnt cite where i found out that mice and men is a novela? - I wrote an essay for my final exam and my first sentence was: Of Mice and Men is a novella written by John Steinbeck in the 1930′s. My Teacher called me up and said, what is a novella and i told her what it is and she said, “Well Of mice and men isnt a
- Of Mice and Men essay title help!? please! i need to go to bed, lol? - im extremley tired, ive been writing this dumb essay for about 3 hours and im finished but now i cant figure out a title!i wrote about the Animal Motif’s in the book and how Lennie is related to animals. If it helps.. my esssay topic is..How John Steinbeck uses animal motif in Of mice and
- Need help coming up with a title for my essay? - it is about John Steinbeck’s two novellas Of Mice and Men and The Red Pony… my theme is frienship makes a person complete… and it is a controlling idea essay… i am having a hard time comin up with a creative title that isnt cliche and doesnt sound cheesy….Any suggestions? Thanks a ton!
- Of Mice and Men? - i’m doing an essay on Of Mice and Men’s landscape where i i have to identify the characteristics of the landscape, and discuss its complexitites and analyze why steinbeck establishes the landscape in the way he does. I need a good topic sentence and thesis sentence. Any good ideas?
- PLEASE HELP i need a conclusion for ‘of mice and men’? - Just give me a conclusion btw its a comparison and contrast essayOf Mice and Men: George and Lennies friendshipFriendships. Choices. Sadness. Sacrifices. Depression. Those words describe the famous story Of mice and men, this story shows how true friendship is, how friends are great to have and how we should appreciate them. George is the
- I need some help with a “grapes of wrath” essay? - The topic of the essay is why the author john Steinbeck uses such unsophisticated language and protagonists. i think it is because that way more people at the time could read it and relate to it, but i dont know how to write a whole essay about that. how can i say that, but in
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck? - I’m doin an essay for this but i need a little help with it. Ok so the prompt says Examine closely the conflict between Naturalistic forces and the persistency of the human spirit as evidenced in George and Lennie in Steinbeck’s novella. generate a focusing thesis in the introduction and support insights/ conclusions with specific