I have to do this essay for school about healthy foods that should be added to a schools cafeteria menu. I need three elaborations on why they should add organic vegetables and i only have two. I already have that they are not sprayed with pesticides and that they slightly prevent getting cancer from chemicals. I only need one more. It'd be a big help if you could give me another! thanks!
- Im writing a persuasive essay? - the topic is about childhood obesity and i want to persuade people that all cafeteria foods should be healthy. i have a hooki need help with my thesis statementall cafeteria foods should be healthy because …….., ……….., and cafeteria foods play a major roll in a childs diet. those two blanks need to be things
- And here is da second part….plz help….? - heres the second part of the essay…plz help…suggestions will be taken into consideration…corrections….thanksIf fast food chains were to be banned, people still have the option of buying junk and fatty foods from supermarkets, school and workplace canteens, milk bars, vending machines, restaurants, convenient stores and many other places. Alternatively, they could just buy the ingredients
- I need a introduction for my paragraph should be sorta easy. description below. please help.? - okay so the essay is about school food. my three subtopics are# 1 school portions are too small and not filling enough# 2 most childhood obeasity is at home and less food is not going to help, to lose weight you need exersice.# 3 school food isnt even healthy, its still the normal food, just
- Please can you check my essay about health issues Thanks all? - 1. “Prevention is better than cure”. Out of a country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (Cambridge IELTS 2) A lot of economists claim that it would more economical for the state
- Help on Biology essays. stem cell, cancer, genetically engineered foods, human ecology? - I have to write 4-1000 word essays for my biology class, and I am running out of time and words. They’re very repetitive. I need someone else’s thoughts on the subjects to give good counter arguments. 1. What is stem cell research, and what is the hype/hypo?2. Are genetically engineered foods safe to eat?3.
- Can you name a sports star who lost his job because of physical injury? - I’ve got to write this essay on, ”why is healthy body more important than a healthy mind” and I think it would be cool if I could give a real life example of a famous person!Pls don’t give me sources; just the name of the star(if he’s famous), which sport he/she played and how
- What chemicals that can be found around the house…? - I am doing a huge Science project, which contains 3 theories, 3 reports, 5 essays, and 12 diagrams (4 diagrams per theory). I have an idea for my first theory. My theory is about chemicals that can kill one when ingested. Those chemicals can be 2 – 4 in number, and can be found around