I asked about my English essay but Ineed to know what tehnique this would be'One day, when her desire for solitude became overwhelming'E.G. is it simile, metaphor etc (I know it's not)Thanks!
- Is this a metaphor? Please help? - I’m doing am essay, and it needs a smile or a metaphor…Ex.Her eyes are glued to the computerIf it’s not, can you think of a metaphor or simile about how computers affect teens?Please help. Thank you
- Examples of Onomatopoeia in Disabled by Wilfred Owen? - I have to do an english essay/presentation on poetic devices in Disabled i’ve done alliteration, simile metaphor etc. but stuck on onomatopoeia! Please help
- How do i begin an emotional essay? - well, im trying to write an extremly emotional essay that includes some of my hardships of growing up, and the struggles i encountered. This is for some universites im applying for and i need help on how to start it, like a simile/metaphor/personification of childhood or some thing of that sort.
- Please answer these 10 questions for 10 points? - Question 1 (True/False Worth 5 points)A creative comparison between two unlike things using the words like, as, than, or resembles is called Metaphor. True False ————————————–… Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 10 points)A poem that tells a story similar to a folk tale or legend and often has repeated refrain like lyrics to a
- Can I use the phrase “where his heart lies” here and do I need a comma in this phrase? HELPPPP? - I am writing an essay. One of the characters is helping another character find out whether the man love her or not. Can I say “she is helping her find out “where his heart lies”? Or, what does this phrase mean?Also, do I need two commas in this phrase:The simile “etc. etc.” further stresses etc.The
- Any awesome quotes about solitude? - I’m writing my last essay of the year (!) and my English teacher emphasized to make a last good impression with these essays, starting with a good title.Bottom line, we just read “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger, and for my essay topic that I chose, I have to weave together two poems’
- Need help thinking of a metaphor for european immigration essay? - Need help thinking of a metaphor for european immigration essay?my thesis is ” Europeans faced discrimination like other minority groups in america even though they were white” i need a metaphor that relates to this or helps the reader understand the groups experience.